LEGAL & PRIVACY
More About EdgeTech
EdgeTech Analytics, LLC (“EdgeTech”) is a privately-owned limited liability company located in Fairlawn, Ohio. EdgeTech is a registered investment adviser with the State of Ohio. Registered investment advisory services are provided through EdgeTech.
This Website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase any security or investment product or services. The content of this Website is provided solely for your personal use and shall not be deemed to provide access to any particular transaction or investment opportunity. EdgeTech does not intend the information on this Website to be investment advice, and the information presented on this website should not be relied upon to make an investment decision.
The information provided on this Website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject EdgeTech, its affiliates, employees, directors, officers or agents to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
The content of this website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind (express or implied). EdgeTech does not assume any obligation to update the information and data on this website and does not guarantee that it is accurate, current, valid, complete or suitable for any particular purpose.
EdgeTech makes no representations concerning this website, or to any websites to which this website may be linked and disclaims all express, implied and statutory warranties of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, noninfringement or fitness for a particular purpose, to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law. In no event shall EdgeTech or any of its affiliates, manager members, members, partners, directors, officers, employees, or other representatives be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, multiple, punitive or other damages arising from information on this website or the use of this website.
Information We Collect from You
- Contact details, such as your name and address;
- Comments, feedback and communication preferences (whether that is electronic, telephone, written or in person); or
- Usernames, passwords, and account information.
Information from Third Parties
If needed, we may obtain information from third parties to evaluate your application or verify your identity, including personal and credit information from consumer reporting agencies, or information from other companies about contracts or accounts transferred to us. For example, we may receive payment information from the organization you use to pay us in order to correct our records. Additionally, to promote protection of your identity, we also may collect credit or identity information which we use to help prevent and detect fraud.
Restricted Use Regarding Minors
This Site is not intended or designed to be used by children under the age of 13. We do not collect PII from any person we know to be under the age of 13 and instruct children under 13 not to send us any information.
Purposes for Collecting Your PII
- Provide relevant marketing communications in connection with our services;
- Analyze users to better understand our products, services, and business in general;
- To understand your behavior and preferences so that we can offer additional products, services or other opportunities we may be of value to you;
- Ongoing communication with you;
- Any legal or regulatory requirement to which EdgeTech is subject; or
- Any other purpose of which you have been notified, or has been agreed, in writing.
Data Storage and Retention
Your PII will be retained only for as long as the information is needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and processed. We reserve the right to retain and use your PII for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and business requirements and/or to resolve ongoing disputes and enforce our agreements.
Sharing Your PII – What Information We Disclose
Opting Out of Third-Party Disclosures
If you prefer that EdgeTech not disclose the nonpublic personal information about you to non-affiliated third parties, you may opt of such disclosures – that is, you may direct us to not make those disclosures, other than those permitted by law. If you wish to so opt out, you may contact our Compliance Department at 330-668-2616, or send a written request to the firm address below.
Safeguarding of Your Information
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural security measures that comply with applicable legal and regulatory standards to safeguard your PII. We restrict access to your nonpublic personal information to those employees servicing your account. We train our employees to keep your information safe and confidential. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the PII you submit to us, whether that information is in transit or at rest. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Questions or Concerns and Exercising Your Data Subject Rights
EdgeTech Analytics, LLC
822 Kumho Drive, Suite 300
Fairlawn, Ohio 44333
Definition of “Cookies”
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are widely used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices. We also use other technologies, including data we store on your web browser or device, identifiers associated with your device, and other software, including web beacons and pixel tags, for similar purposes. In this Cookie Statement, we refer to all of these technologies as “cookies.”
Types of Cookies
- Browsing or session (essential) cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with our websites and services and to enable essential features. If you disable these cookies, we will not be able to fulfill your requests.
- Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our websites and services and allow us to remember the choices you make while browsing. The information these cookies collect allows us to optimize our websites and make them easier for you to use, and it does not personally identify you. If you disable or opt out of these cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our websites and services. Additionally, it may reduce the support or information that we can provide you.
- Analytics and customization cookies: These cookies collect information we use in aggregate form to help us understand how our websites, applications and services are being used and how effective our marketing campaigns are, and to help us customize our websites. If you disable or opt out of these cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our websites, applications and services, and it may reduce the support or information that we can provide you.
- Advertising (profiling) cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing or shopping history and are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same advertisement from continuously reappearing, ensuring that advertisements are properly displayed, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests. We may share this information with third parties to help create and deliver advertising personalized to you and your interests. If you disable or opt out of these cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our websites, applications and services, and it may reduce the support or information that we can provide you.
- Social networking cookies: These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content on our websites and services through third-party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes.
Cookies Placed by Third Parties
You may also encounter cookies on our websites, applications and services that are placed by third parties. We may also allow third parties to place cookies on our websites to track information about your online activities and/or across third-party sites or online services, including to send you targeted advertisements based on that information, which may include the remarketing of our products and services that you have viewed on our websites and on third-party websites.
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Marketo: https://documents.marketo.com/legal/privacy/
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Changing Your Cookie Settings
Please note that internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
Opting Out of Cookies
If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you will need to delete your cookies using your internet browser settings. For further information about deleting or blocking cookies, please visit: https://www.aboutcookies.org/page/2/.
If you choose to reject cookies, as noted above, you may not be able to use certain features of our websites and services.
Do Not Track
More Information About Cookies
All About Cookies
Useful information about cookies can be found at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org